Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Aaarrrgghhhh siblings!!!!

Is it just me or is it that sometimes it appears the Moms just try to talk too much about everything. Things you should do and things you shouldn't do and i am sure my friend +WickliffeOluseyi wouldn't agree to this which I just said one bit. The problem isn't the fact that Moms love us so much enough to give us thier motherly advice. The problem is the cause of the talk.
I love my younger ones but sometimes siblings are just an excuse for you I get this "talks". They deprive you of somethings and give some situations to handle that make ou wish that "parenthood" didn't come so early and when you didn't need it. the other day I couldn't see a movie because it wasn't age appropriate for them. Then I couldn't go to a shop because they were too noisy to be around.
The one we all love not to notice is house chores. The simple fact it in as much as no one calls your name to do a thing you don't feel responsible for it so when the only name they call is yours, everyone seems to just give you space and at the end of the day after delegation and supervision you still get the blame. If I was president for a day.i would degree that all elderest first born children be allowed to work at the top positions of the organisational hierarchy. I'm sure the personi gave the job would be naturals and get the job done. If you ask me I'll say, 'I gave the job to the person with the most experience'.
Younger ones can give headache and Moms can be not much fun but  we all be in a ditch without them all. So..

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a kul stuff. job wel done