Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Eid Mubarak

I know my family used to be Muslim but I amloving this Eid Mubarak. I didn't need to be a Muslim to enjoy the holiday. It didn't start all so chummy. I got woken up from bed to get things ready like the 5th time this week. I am not complaining just that I don't get the right amount of sleep at night so I love my mornings. And once I am up it has been diffult to get back to bed. Anyway we were up for house chores and it had to be to my mum's taste or we do it all over again. By We, I mean my siblings and I.
After work I had to get back into bed to have my rest only for my to be disturbed continually by buzzing phone calls and messages.
Of course I went back to sleep each time but  by 4 pm Mum woke us all up to have lunch and now me awake again. Sleep was wonderful but lunch was glorious. It was like Chrismas came early has we had our favorite dish and boy am I happy I woke up. My younger ones and I are all potbellied around the house just waiting for nightfall and the generator to make it all come together.
Happy holidays to everyone. Catch y'all later

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a kul stuff. job wel done