Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Great times, Friends

OMG its been a long time really. I have been so busy these last few years. Well, I am a graduate of the critically acclaimed Great Ife. I have also serve my country in the sunshine state, Ondo State. I am now back home and soaking it all in.
The last few weeks have been crazy. Although you could say I am mostly home but I also go out once or twice in a week for functions and the rest. Just last month I visited two ghosts of girlsfriend's past. I went to a primary school/friend's wedding and I also visited my secondary school.
For my frineds's wedding it was so wonderful. There is nothing like young love. Congratulations to you Mrs Atayese Olamide Risi (née Ogunbanwo). I really tried to attend this particular  wedding ceremony because something always came up. The last wedding I could remember being in attendance was in 2007 and it was my second cousin's wedding. The dude didnt know who I was I was. I also travelled to my secondary school and I couldn't believe it had been 6 years. I began to tell myself, "I'm getting old". I had so much fun that weekend and it was I couldn't remember the last time I laughed so hard bout so little things.
Well for this month I don't know yet I think I jus might let the month play itself out but it's so good I can find myself say hi to to the many people ho have checked this place out from all over the world. Many thanks also to the ones who think that they could write everything verbatim to their own site . At least a "courtesy by Odekanmi Billion wouldn't hurt.
I have also graced the now opened Shoprite at the Cocoa house like four times now and I can't wait to go again for the movies this time though at the the FilmHouse cinemas. Do you know that you can pay just #500 for an all day movie ticket for Wednesdays(except 3D movies) and I think this is great deal.
Although, when you really think about no one would want to be at the movie all day but I would because movies are my guilty pleasures. I can't help it really? I have seen White House Down and if I don't see it listed when nominations start at the awards season there would be war. This month of August would be action packed because of movies like World War Z, Percy Jackson sequel, How to train your Dragon sequel  and so much more movies. Anyways I hope the years have been kind to you. Talk to you soon and great month ahead 

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is a kul stuff. job wel done