Monday, March 7, 2011

A Letter to a Lover

Dear Lover
First let me start by saying
What goes around comes around
We used to be the best of couples
Together all the time
I thought it was true love
But I guess you lied
You were everything I wanted
You had me in the hollow of your hand
I thought it was me and you till the end
But I guess I was wrong
I’m hearing what you saying
But I just can’t make sense of it
I opened up and you let me down
I needed you like a heartbeat
But now heart beat but beat quiet
I guess it’s because I’m so cold
You aint nothing like the guy I fell for
I wanted to work it out but got tired of trying
We aint getting a future in tomorrow
So unto something better
I’m moving on now and maybe you should do the same
I guess I was wrong about you
I should have known better
You were only in my life to make me cry
I still can’t believe it’s ending this way
I think about it more than I forget
But you don’t hurt me no more
Yet you kept knocking but never knocked me down
I got a new guy and he aint you
I’m living the wind
I hurt but I never cry
All the bullshit just made me stronger
I’ll just say this shit is over
And bitch, you can know no love
                                                Your  “I guess Ex-Lover”



1 comment:

this is a kul stuff. job wel done